Welcome to our website !

M Naturalz

Traditional Japanese Ingredients with the Essence of Australia. No Preservatives, No Animal fats, No Bee Wax

Soy milk (TOUNYU) Facial Soap

By 4:42 PM , ,

I wrote about soy products are very popular in Japan last post. I actually only one product can eat, I should say drink, is Soy milk. 

I didn't know soy milk is so popular in the foreign countries as well. You can find soy milk easy in here Australia.

So I decided to make soy milk soap. TOUNYU means a soymilk in Japanese. 

I used Organic Soymilk to make new soaps.

TOUNYU soap (Organic soy milk soap)


Soy is a great source of protein, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory.

Soy Milk Soap creates superfine creamy lather and leaves skin very soft and moisturized.

It is good for dry and dehydrated skin. I have oily skin, but it was good for my skin as well.

Another one I made
TOUNYU & KUROMITSU soap (Organic soy milk and Japanese  Muscovado Syrup soap)





Kuromitsu literally means "black honey" in Japanese.  It is similar to molasses but thinner and milder.And also moisturized your skin.

Japanesemuscovado(a type of unrefined brown sugar with a strong molasses flavor) syrup takes its flavor and color from its source, sugarcane juice. This muscovado made of sugarcane from Okinawa.

I think this soap is the most moisturized soap in my soap collections.

TOUNYU & KUROMITSU soap is more moisturizing than Soy milk soap. But not too oily or anything like that. Again I have an oily skin, my skin get smooth and moisturized.

Both soap creates great superfine creamy lather, especially
when I used the Form(suds) net.






Sorry, it's not so clear picture to see. But you will be amazed how creamy lather you'll get from Soy milk soap. 

Good for all skin types. Normal skin to oily skin. This soap doesn't strip all oil off from the skin. Unless you are a teenager   who has really oily skin, you still need some oil leave on your skin. 

Maybe I'm gonna make soy milk and the red beans soap next time! would be a great soap for oily skin! 

More soap is here

M Naturalz 





You Might Also Like

0 コメント